Want to contribute?
If you would like to become a contributing author, please register your username on the site, and use the contact form to request a GuestAuthor account for that username. Once you have a GuestAuthor account, you will have access to the Authors Only section, which contains all the current author notices and guidelines.
Splog registrations are periodically deleted from this site.
- 3 Factors to Consider Before Buying Garcinia Cambogia
- Get High on Motivation, and Low on Weight
- The Role of Fruits & Vegetables in Healthy Living
- The New, Improved Cabbage Soup Diet 2.0 [infographic]
- Want To Lose Weight? – Follow These Secret Weight Loss Tips
- Increasing Weight [Infographic]
- Free Activity and Calorie Counters
- Get Back In Shape the Fast and Healthy Way
- Gluten Free Choices to Promote a Happier You
- Tips And Foods For Fast Weight Loss
- 11 Ways to Burn Extra Calories Every Day
- Famous Diets that use Natural Weight Loss Supplements
- Handling Food Safely While Eating Outdoors
- Stop Muscle Loss with Alkaline Diet and Vitamins
- 5 Tips on Losing Weight When you Haven’t got Much Spare Time
- How to Make the Best Use of a Detox Diet?
- Side Effects Of Rapid Weight Loss
- The Ketogenic Diet: What It Is and How It Works
- 8 Great Ways to Get Fit Outdoors
- Losing Big: Unknown side-effects of Rapid Weight Loss
About the commentsThis site receives thousands of comments, almost all of which are spam, most of which are automatically deleted. The ones that pass the automated spam checks are moderated to insure that they are on-topic and add something to the conversation.
- Lyman Bonde on A Diabetes Diet Plan Leads to a Healthy Lifestyle
- Seth Bocchi on Finding the Right Contact Lenses for your Type of Fitness
- Lillian Carter on A Diabetes Diet Plan Leads to a Healthy Lifestyle
- Odell Mcclenny on The New, Improved Cabbage Soup Diet 2.0 [infographic]
- jollyomar on How To Keep Your Heart Healthy
- Gabriela on The New, Improved Cabbage Soup Diet 2.0 [infographic]
- Michael Cohen on The Ketogenic Diet: What It Is and How It Works
- vaishu on Health Tips-How to keep fit?
- dieticians on Balanced Diet and Sound Sleep for a Healthy Life
- How to get Lean on 5 Tips on Losing Weight When you Haven’t got Much Spare Time
- Can Koçak on The Ketogenic Diet: What It Is and How It Works
- Missy on 8 Great Ways to Get Fit Outdoors
- Blog Owner on Helpful Weight Loss Pinterest Boards
- Omega 369 on A Diabetes Diet Plan Leads to a Healthy Lifestyle
- Florene on Helpful Weight Loss Pinterest Boards
Fitness boot camps have taken the health niche by storm. This revolutionary breakthrough in body workouts has left many people with 3 sizes smaller than what they used to be. While many are reaping the benefits of fitness boot camps, there are a lot of people who believe fitness camps are ineffective and most definitely are expensive. Read more [...]
Most of us don't give enough importance to fruits and vegetables as an essential part of our diet. As a result we miss getting important nutrients which help our body to function properly and protect us from diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure, Read more [...]
Losing up to ten pounds within a week - wouldn't that be great? Do you wish to ramp up your own fat loss the quick and safe way? Then the improved cabbage soup diet 2.0 may be a genuine game changer for you. It helps kick start your fat loss while Read more [...]
Despite all your efforts, you can’t reduce your weight. Even sadder, instead to lose, you gain more weight. You are going to the gym or fitness center three times a week, and you still can’t lose some pounds, but otherwise you have increased belly Read more [...]