Ebates — Money Back for Online Shopping!
Want to contribute?
Due to massive splog-bot abuse, direct registration has been disabled.
If you would like to become a contributing author, please use the contact form to request a GuestAuthor account (be sure to include your preferred username). Once you have a GuestAuthor account, you will have access to the Authors Only section, which contains all the current author notices and guidelines.
- Conquer High Blood Pressure Naturally
- How to Overcome Multiple Food Allergies
- 5 Super Foods for Your Eyes
- 10 Reasons Why Drinking more Water will make you Healthier
- The Perfect Mantra to weight loss: KEEP GOING!
- 10 Health and Fitness Tips
- Garlic; Bad For Your Breath, Great For Your Health
- Infographic — How *NOT* to run a Marathon
- Satisfy Hunger — The Healthy Way!
- 10 Reasons for Advance Meal Planning
- The Role Of Exercise In Treating Obesity
- Does the 5:2 fasting diet plan work?
- Planning Healthier Meals
- The Cholesterol Lie
- 5 “Healthy” Foods That Are Making Kids Fat
- Dieting Through Lifestyle Changes
- Getting Your Body Balanced
- Is Your Nanny Fitness Minded?
- Why Are You Always Getting Sick?
- Bulletproof Coffee
If you are like me, you have probably been to a doctor with the "symptom = pill" mentality, and may have been prescribed hypertension medication such as amlodipine besylate. Not only did it not work very well, but it probably also gave you side-effects Read more [...]
You may get a shock if you are diagnosed with multiple food allergies in your body. It is really tough to understand the complication of this issue and its impact over you and your family. For some people it can be a disaster thing since these allergies Read more [...]
Eating healthy is important for many reasons. Research has shown that regular consumption of foods loaded with added sugars and saturated fats can lead a number of health problems, including stroke, diabetes, and heart disease. However, many people Read more [...]
Have you ever weighed yourself at night before bed then again when you woke up? You may have noticed a small difference in your weight. Usually it’s nothing big, just a pound or so. Don’t get too excited! You can’t just sleep weight off. Read more [...]
Sans age, weight and gender, the greatest conundrum of the era is to figure the easiest and the right way to lose weight. You may be health conscious, looks conscious or simply a subject of self-loathing but the idea of losing some or even many pounds Read more [...]