What does it mean to be bulletproof?
Want to contribute?
Due to massive splog-bot abuse, direct registration has been disabled.
If you would like to become a contributing author, please use the contact form to request a GuestAuthor account (be sure to include your preferred username). Once you have a GuestAuthor account, you will have access to the Authors Only section, which contains all the current author notices and guidelines.
- Garlic; Bad For Your Breath, Great For Your Health
- Infographic — How *NOT* to run a Marathon
- Satisfy Hunger — The Healthy Way!
- 10 Reasons for Advance Meal Planning
- The Role Of Exercise In Treating Obesity
- Does the 5:2 fasting diet plan work?
- Planning Healthier Meals
- The Cholesterol Lie
- 5 “Healthy” Foods That Are Making Kids Fat
- Dieting Through Lifestyle Changes
- Getting Your Body Balanced
- Is Your Nanny Fitness Minded?
- Why Are You Always Getting Sick?
- Bulletproof Coffee
- A Performance Enhancer Not Banned By The Olympic Committee
- 5 Healthy Protein Sources
- How to Pack Your Child’s Lunch for Better Eating
- Your Essential Guide to Buying a Massage Table or Couch
- The 9 Most Amazing Superfoods
- Simple Diet Tips for Big Weight Loss
Garlic has long been known for its health benefits as well as its wonderfully distinct taste. It’s a resilient little root which grows all year round in numerous warm climates, although China still produces a staggering 66% of the world’s supply. Read more [...]
The number of people running marathons for the first time is steadily increasing, as is the number of preventable running-related injuries and other problems. If you are thinking about running in a marathon (or a half-marathon), great! However, if Read more [...]
Isn’t it annoying to have your stomach grumble in hunger whenever you are in a quiet environment? What’s worse, you cannot just act nonchalant about it and appear unaffected. Truth is, apart from dealing with the embarrassment, you want to do something about your hunger as soon as possible. Read more [...]
Most folks don’t plan out and prepare a week’s (or longer) worth of menus in advance. It could be that they just aren’t aware of how many benefits there are to planning – or, maybe they think they haven’t got the time. Here are some of the reasons you should be planning your meals ahead of time. Read more [...]
Obesity has become a major concern for most of the people in the world. Due to the unhealthy food habits, lack of the physical activity and stress in the day-to-day life leading to a major health problem called Obesity. According to a survey, more Read more [...]
Looking at the 5:2 fasting diet plan, it may seem too good to be true. No more crash diets, no starving yourself for weeks without seeing results, no having to eliminate your favorite foods such as pizza or chocolate. Research has proven time and again Read more [...]