Ebates — Money Back for Online Shopping!
Want to contribute?
Due to massive splog-bot abuse, direct registration has been disabled.
If you would like to become a contributing author, please use the contact form to request a GuestAuthor account (be sure to include your preferred username). Once you have a GuestAuthor account, you will have access to the Authors Only section, which contains all the current author notices and guidelines.
- 5 Super Foods for Your Eyes
- 10 Reasons Why Drinking more Water will make you Healthier
- The Perfect Mantra to weight loss: KEEP GOING!
- 10 Health and Fitness Tips
- Garlic; Bad For Your Breath, Great For Your Health
- Infographic — How *NOT* to run a Marathon
- Satisfy Hunger — The Healthy Way!
- 10 Reasons for Advance Meal Planning
- The Role Of Exercise In Treating Obesity
- Does the 5:2 fasting diet plan work?
- Planning Healthier Meals
- The Cholesterol Lie
- 5 “Healthy” Foods That Are Making Kids Fat
- Dieting Through Lifestyle Changes
- Getting Your Body Balanced
- Is Your Nanny Fitness Minded?
- Why Are You Always Getting Sick?
- Bulletproof Coffee
- A Performance Enhancer Not Banned By The Olympic Committee
- 5 Healthy Protein Sources
Eating healthy is important for many reasons. Research has shown that regular consumption of foods loaded with added sugars and saturated fats can lead a number of health problems, including stroke, diabetes, and heart disease. However, many people Read more [...]
Have you ever weighed yourself at night before bed then again when you woke up? You may have noticed a small difference in your weight. Usually it’s nothing big, just a pound or so. Don’t get too excited! You can’t just sleep weight off. Read more [...]
Sans age, weight and gender, the greatest conundrum of the era is to figure the easiest and the right way to lose weight. You may be health conscious, looks conscious or simply a subject of self-loathing but the idea of losing some or even many pounds Read more [...]
1. Exercise - Boost your energy Exercise is the best way to keep yourself healthy. People usually assume that it is only for people who are out of shape which is not true. It does not matter if you are thin or fat or overweight or in-shape, the Read more [...]
Garlic has long been known for its health benefits as well as its wonderfully distinct taste. It’s a resilient little root which grows all year round in numerous warm climates, although China still produces a staggering 66% of the world’s supply. Read more [...]
The number of people running marathons for the first time is steadily increasing, as is the number of preventable running-related injuries and other problems. If you are thinking about running in a marathon (or a half-marathon), great! However, if Read more [...]