Want to contribute?
Due to massive splog-bot abuse, direct registration has been disabled.
If you would like to become a contributing author, please use the contact form to request a GuestAuthor account (be sure to include your preferred username). Once you have a GuestAuthor account, you will have access to the Authors Only section, which contains all the current author notices and guidelines.
- Too Good to be True | Info-Graphic
- How To Use Diet and Exercise To Help Prevent Panic Attacks
- Acid Reflux: How to Cope with the Symptoms
- Useful Vitamins and Supplements for Healthy Diet Plan
- 10 Simple Ways to Make Fitness a Part of Your Life
- How to Burn Fat In A Safe And Effective Way
- Autism Research: No Link Between Celiac Disease and Autism
- How to Start Your Weight Loss Journey
- Detox Diets and Weight Loss: What Do The Experts Say?
- Gastric Bypass Surgery – Why Not?
- Staying Fit With Kids
- 5 Easy Food Swaps That Lower Cholesterol
- What’s the Fuss over Carbohydrates?
- Most Effective Foods To Burn Fats And Build Muscles At The Same Time
- Use Herbs to Spice up Your Meals
- Eating Fruits and Vegetables, Essential for a Good Health
- Best Drinks to Help You Lose Weight
- Walk to Work, Lower Your Diabetes Risk
- Replacing Lettuce with Spinach in Your Salads
- Best Foods That Must Be A Part Of Basic Diet Of An Endurance Athlete
- Tomas J on Gastric Bypass Surgery – Why Not?
- Christine Evans on How to Start Your Weight Loss Journey
- jay in brazil como emagrecer rapido on What’s the Fuss over Carbohydrates?
- James555 on Motivation: Your best ally to achieve successful weight loss
- James555 on Get Six Pack Abs with Weight Loss Exercises for Men
- zyzz on My Fitness Pal App
- Scotty Sera on 2 Big Reasons Why Bloggers Battle with Weight Gain That Leads to Obesity
- Evan Herold on How Racing Cyclists Can Fit a Low-Carb Diet Into Their Training Plan
- FitnessTacoma on No Need To Go To A Gym, Bring It To Your Home
- Ted Muegge on Finding the Right Contact Lenses for your Type of Fitness
- Jimmy Sagoes on A Diabetes Diet Plan Leads to a Healthy Lifestyle
- Nilda Yeh on How to Make the Best Use of a Detox Diet?
- Danelle Curle on A Diabetes Diet Plan Leads to a Healthy Lifestyle
- Penney Parobek on How to Follow a Candida Diet Plan within a Stringent Budget
- Lemonade Diet on The Role of Fruits & Vegetables in Healthy Living
Accepting reality is difficult when it comes to losing weight. The truth is hard to take. There are no perfect panaceas and no ideal regimens that work for everyone, all the time, without fail. When it comes to media hype, buyer beware. The infographic, Read more [...]
A healthier lifestyle you can reduce the chance of having an anxiety or panic attack. Read more [...]
Anyone who suffers from gastroesophageal reflux disease (or acid reflux disease) will tell you that the symptoms are considerable, and that these symptoms have the capacity to be life-altering. The disease is chronic and unlikely to disappear on its own; Read more [...]
Juggling through daily hectic lives, most of us ignore the value of nutrition in our health. It is only when a health issue strikes us; we realize the importance of nutritious diet for our fitness. Maintenance of health by regular intake of vitamins and Read more [...]
Focus on making fitness an easy daily habit, not a huge change. Here are 10 easy ways you can make fitness a part of your life. Read more [...]
Some people want to burn fat alone to lose weight. Years of neglect may have deformed your body in ways not imaginable. Stop further damage to your body organs and know the importance of losing weight and burning fat in your life. Now you want to get Read more [...]