Want to contribute?
If you would like to become a contributing author, please register your username on the site, and use the contact form to request a GuestAuthor account for that username. Once you have a GuestAuthor account, you will have access to the Authors Only section, which contains all the current author notices and guidelines.
Splog registrations are periodically deleted from this site.
- Major Components Of The Weight Loss Plan Of Teenage Girls
- Tips For Making Food Swapping Easier (Infographic)
- Basic Tips To Increase The Chances of Success In Weight Loss
- The 411 on the 5:2 Fast Diet
- The Benefits of Using Supplements (InfoGraphic)
- Promoting Healthy Diet and Lifestyle Changes in Children
- Most Popular Health And Weight Loss Issues – Well, According To Google
- 3 Factors to Consider Before Buying Garcinia Cambogia
- Get High on Motivation, and Low on Weight
- The Role of Fruits & Vegetables in Healthy Living
- The New, Improved Cabbage Soup Diet 2.0 [infographic]
- Want To Lose Weight? – Follow These Secret Weight Loss Tips
- Increasing Weight [Infographic]
- Free Activity and Calorie Counters
- Get Back In Shape the Fast and Healthy Way
- Gluten Free Choices to Promote a Happier You
- Tips And Foods For Fast Weight Loss
- 11 Ways to Burn Extra Calories Every Day
- Famous Diets that use Natural Weight Loss Supplements
- Handling Food Safely While Eating Outdoors
About the commentsThis site receives thousands of comments, almost all of which are spam, most of which are automatically deleted. The ones that pass the automated spam checks are moderated to insure that they are on-topic and add something to the conversation.
- Nilda Yeh on How to Make the Best Use of a Detox Diet?
- Danelle Curle on A Diabetes Diet Plan Leads to a Healthy Lifestyle
- Penney Parobek on How to Follow a Candida Diet Plan within a Stringent Budget
- Lemonade Diet on The Role of Fruits & Vegetables in Healthy Living
- Lyman Bonde on A Diabetes Diet Plan Leads to a Healthy Lifestyle
- Seth Bocchi on Finding the Right Contact Lenses for your Type of Fitness
- Lillian Carter on A Diabetes Diet Plan Leads to a Healthy Lifestyle
- Odell Mcclenny on The New, Improved Cabbage Soup Diet 2.0 [infographic]
- jollyomar on How To Keep Your Heart Healthy
- Gabriela on The New, Improved Cabbage Soup Diet 2.0 [infographic]
- Michael Cohen on The Ketogenic Diet: What It Is and How It Works
- vaishu on Health Tips-How to keep fit?
- dieticians on Balanced Diet and Sound Sleep for a Healthy Life
- How to get Lean on 5 Tips on Losing Weight When you Haven’t got Much Spare Time
- Can Koçak on The Ketogenic Diet: What It Is and How It Works
Among women, the teenage girls are the ones that are more conscious about their weight, as it greatly affects their personality and sexual appeal. Read more [...]
With all the goodwill and intentions in the world, swapping foods can be a tricky affair. What do you do if someone at a BBQ wafts a juicy burger under your nose, or comes along with a tray of colorful, calorie-laden cocktails? The temptation to say "Yes" can be a perpetual challenge! Read more [...]
There is no definite route to weight loss. For different people different approaches have resulted in weight loss and it cannot be guaranteed that an approach would work the same for two different people. Regardless of the variations in the effectiveness Read more [...]
Whether you want to look great in a new bikini at the beach this summer or qualify for lower rates when you compare health insurance online, you might be in the market for a diet that helps you lower or maintain your weight. There is no question that Read more [...]
Supplements are being used today by over half of adults over the age of 20. The benefits for including supplements in your daily routine are endless. To find the right supplement for you, begin by taking a look at what you want improved in your life Read more [...]