Search this site:
Have High Blood Pressure?
Top 100 Diet Blogs
Ebates — Money Back for Online Shopping!
- What You Have To Learn About Calories and Body Fat
- 8 Beverages for Flawless and Glowing Skin
- Health and Wellness-Themed Gift Ideas for Mother’s Day
- 5 Ways to Keep Your Liver Healthy
- How to Maintain a Healthy Weight During Quarantine
- 7 Diet and Lifestyle Changes to Boost Your Immune System
- Can you become addicted to diet pills?
- Eating Healthy During Recovery
- Teeth Flossing
- 8 Proven Tips for a Good Night Sleep that Actually Work
- The Health Benefits of Fasting
- Multivitamins and Why You Should Be Taking Them
- Eating These 10 Foods May Make You Live Longer
- 8 Tips To Grow Your Perfect Teeth Naturally
- 5 Healthy Valentine’s Gift Ideas that are Better than a Box of Chocolates
- The Best Gut Healing Diet Plan
- Effective Ways to Treat Your Vitiligo
- 5 Health-Related New Year’s Resolutions That Are Not Focused on Losing Weight
- 10 Things That Women With Great Teeth Do Everyday
- How to Treat Chlorine Damaged Hair
Category Archives: The Rules
Motivation: Your best ally to achieve successful weight loss
Losing weight is an uphill battle. It’s not easy. It takes a lot of strength and motivation to reach your desired weight and many obstacles can get in your way. Here are a few tips to help boost your motivation … Continue reading
Posted in Good Health, The Rules, Weight Loss Tagged allintext, allintext-beauty-guest-blogs, allintext-protein-shake-blogs, blog-health, ddcristo, diet-blog, diet-guest-post, diet-guest-posting, diet-plans, f, fat-loss-guest--blog, guest-post-by-weight-loss, guest-post-weight-health, guest-post-weight-loss-diet, guestdietblog, health-and-diet-guest-post, successful-diet-blogger, weight-loss-guest-blogger, what-motivation-is-good-for-a-successful-diet, write-down-motivational-on-your-mirror 1 Comment
Where did all the posts go?
This blog started out as an experiment. I signed up for an article-submission service in the expectation of getting a variety of different views on the impact of diet and dietary supplementation on health. What I got was a variety, … Continue reading
Posted in The Rules Leave a comment
Welcome to the Guest Diet Blog
Most of what passes for research in the field of nutrition would not get a passing grade in any rigorous college-level science course. Continue reading
Posted in Exercise, Specialty Diets, The Rules, Weight Gain, Weight Loss Tagged diet-segst, exercise-guest-blog, segst Leave a comment
Health Tips-How to keep fit?
In this fast track world, it is necessary to keep yourself in good shape. It is possible only when one is eating healthy and is doing some exercise regularly. In this hectic lifestyle, very few people include healthy food in … Continue reading →