Poor oral health starts to gum tooth pain, disease, infections of the mouth, and further severe health problems, adding heart disease, kidney disease, diabetes, irritable bowel symptoms, and oral cancer. As stated by ADA, almost 50% of Americans don’t visit the dentist because of panic, money, or they think that their mouths are healthy. Taking care of your teeth for good oral health is necessary. If you are finding the best tips, then you are in the right way.
In this article, you will get different tips to grow your perfect teeth naturally.
Here are the top 8 tips for growing your perfect teeth naturally:
Brush Your Teeth
You need to brush at least two times a day. If you brush correctly, it will take around 2 minutes. A timer set for 2 minutes is good; it will help you to make sure that you’re brushing for the proper time.
Brushing your teeth extremely or insufficient can both result in problems, brush your teeth in a proper method or as you dentist suggest. Must brush your teeth daily, two times a day if you forget to brush it will cause any dental problems. Also must visit your dentist or orthodontist.
Follow these steps:
Brush your teeth two times a day.
Brush your teeth for two minutes.
Brush in the morning and the night before going to bed.
Use enough toothpaste.
Never swallow it.
Proper Method Of Brushing:
Some methods are suggested by the dentist that is very helpful to maintain your teeth clean and healthy.
Follow These Steps For Brushing Your Teeth:
- Brush your teeth in the circular motion, brush well the entire tooth, from top to gum line.
- Grip your brush at a 45-degree angle with your gum line. The brush must cover your teeth and your gum line.
- Brush the outer surfaces of your teeth.
- Go to the inside surfaces of your teeth, holding your brush at a 45-degree angle.
- Never brush too hard
- Keep your brushing step quiet and soothing. Brushing quick or too hard can let injury and soreness. Carefully brush your teeth.
- Brushing too hard can cause to sensitive teeth and retreat gums.
- Using a brush with softer bristles if you see your teeth or gums shifting sensitive from brushing.
Make flossing a daily routine. Must floss your teeth at least once in a day. Flossing is an excellent method to remove plaque that brushing sometimes can’t remove.
Right Length Of Floss:
You need the right length of floss for correctly floss your teeth. A right length of floss is from your hand to your shoulder. After this cover it around your index finger.
Once floss covered around your index fingers, you can start moving it between your teeth.
Follow These Steps For Proper Flossing:
- Move the floss between your teeth.
- Curve the floss into a “c” shape.
- Take the floss entirely up and down the tooth to remove plaque.
- Curve the “c” shape the next tooth and once again move the floss entirely up and down the tooth.
- Continue in this method and floss all your teeth.
You can also make your toothpaste at home. Here is the recipe for making toothpaste.
Natural Toothpaste Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2-3 Tablespoons of baking soda
- 2 small packets of stevia powder
- 10 drops myrrh extract (optional)
- 15-20 drops of peppermint, cinnamon or essential oil
- Melt coconut oil.
- Mix all the ingredients and blend well.
- Put mixture into a small jar
- Let it cool.
After flossing and brushing your teeth then end with a mouthwash. Using mouthwash at the end can remove any remaining food particles and plaque that cut during flossing. Antibacterial mouthwash can eliminate the bacteria in your mouth. Choose the mouthwash with fluoride in it.
Follow The Steps:
- Pull mouthwash in your mouth for about thirty seconds.
- Spit it out.
- You can dilute mouthwash with water if it is too powerful.
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 cup purified water
- 1 tablespoon of xylitol
- 20 drops mineral drops
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- 8 drops of peppermint essential oil or other oil. (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients and put the mixture in a bottle.
- Shake before each use so that all the ingredients mix well such as baking soda or particles of salt that may have fallen to the bottom of the bottle.
Chew Xylitol Or Sugar-free Gum
Chewing xylitol gum decreases gum disease and tooth decay strongly. It also increases saliva production, which enhances the antibacterial powers in the mouth. Bacteria like sugar alcohol in xylitol, but they can’t cut it down. The bacteria weaken to death.
Chewing any daily sugar-free gum can help limit cavities by eliminating food particles from the covers of your teeth. Chewing sugar-free gum also increase the creation of saliva, which serves to remove food particles, strengthen teeth, and decrease the quantity of acid in your mouth that produce tooth decay.
Oil pulling is a traditional method to keep your mouth healthy. Coconut oil and sesame oil both have antibacterial qualities that hold your teeth and gums in excellent shape. Oil pulling can also naturally whitens your teeth. It is also beneficial to grow your perfect teeth naturally.
Follow These Steps:
- Add 1 tablespoon of sesame or coconut oil in your mouth.
- Smoothly pull it throughout your mouth for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Spit it out into the toilet.
- Don’t swallow or gargle the oil.
- Wash your mouth with warm water.
- Brush your teeth.
- Repeat it daily when you wake up in the morning on an empty stomach.
A tongue scraper is a useful thing to clean your tongue. Tongue scrapers come in a different type of shapes and sizes. Tongue scraper helps to remove the food particles and bacterias from your tongue.
You will see the trash on your scraper while using the scraper. Bacteria on your tongue are the leading cause of bad breath. Tongue scraping can also reduce the bad breath.
If you want to feel the fresh breath and clean mouth, then add tongue scraping in your daily routine.
Follow These Steps:
- Do your tongue scraping when you wake up in the morning
- See in a mirror.
- Set the tongue scraper at the end of your tongue.
- Pull it to the front side of your tongue, and remove the buildup.
- Repeat this action two times.
- Do it smoothly because moving hard can injure your tongue.
Improve Your Diet
Many foods and drinks can harm your teeth. By controlling these foods and beverages, you can maintain your teeth clean and healthy.
Follow These Steps:
- Foods and drinks that you are using from a long period such as sugar, soda, cookies, and candies can damage teeth.
- Snacking frequently will make your mouth a more fit place for bacteria to live. These bacteria can begin to tooth decay and other dental problems.
- Tobacco, soda, tea, and red wine all results stain on your teeth.
- Extremely acidic foods and drinks, such as orange juice or tomatoes, can damage the enamel on your teeth.
What You Learn
Thanks for moving with us believe this article is helpful for you. Here you learn many tips to protect your teeth naturally. Kindly share this data with others who also want to protect their teeth naturally. Never forget to share your opinions with us so comment below.