Search this site:
Have High Blood Pressure?
Top 100 Diet Blogs
Ebates — Money Back for Online Shopping!
- Can you become addicted to diet pills?
- Eating Healthy During Recovery
- Teeth Flossing
- 8 Proven Tips for a Good Night Sleep that Actually Work
- The Health Benefits of Fasting
- Multivitamins and Why You Should Be Taking Them
- Eating These 10 Foods May Make You Live Longer
- 8 Tips To Grow Your Perfect Teeth Naturally
- 5 Healthy Valentine’s Gift Ideas that are Better than a Box of Chocolates
- The Best Gut Healing Diet Plan
- Effective Ways to Treat Your Vitiligo
- 5 Health-Related New Year’s Resolutions That Are Not Focused on Losing Weight
- 10 Things That Women With Great Teeth Do Everyday
- How to Treat Chlorine Damaged Hair
- 7 Natural Ways to Prevent and Relieve Heartburn
- Does Drinking Beer Make You Fat?
- 7 Tips to Make your Child Happy
- November is National Diabetes Awareness Month : Here’s How to Get Involved
- Most Common Beauty Self Esteem Issues Women Face
- How to Create Your Personal Health Journal
Category Archives: Weight Gain
The holiday season is officially upon us. With leftover candy from Halloween, pie at Thanksgiving, and the plethora of goodies that surround the Christmas season, good oral hygiene is crucial to pay attention to. Steering clear of all sweets during … Continue reading
The number of children who are overweight and obese has been rapidly increasing and it’s a serious issue that parents should not ignore. You see, obesity is dangerous for your child’s physical, mental and emotional health. Obese children can Read … Continue reading
So you believe that you’re eating right… You go to the gym regularly… You don’t eat junk food and sweets… but with all these efforts, you are still gaining weight and can never lose weight. Don’t feel depressed, you’re already … Continue reading
Okay, you’ve managed to keep up with your workout regimen for months now and suddenly – it happens… Life happens, which got into the way of your fitness routine. Maybe you became too busy… got sick or injured… had a … Continue reading
It is the common occurrence for women to put on more weight as they age, and maintaining usual weight becomes an uphill task for most women. This is even more evident during the transition to menopause and in the subsequent … Continue reading
In the previous article, I’ve mentioned the importance of writing your goals and tracking your progress in order to achieve your New Year’s fitness resolutions. By doing these, it will solidify your goals, challenge you and keep you on track. … Continue reading