Search this site:
Have High Blood Pressure?
Top 100 Diet Blogs
Ebates — Money Back for Online Shopping!
- The Health Benefits of Fasting
- Multivitamins and Why You Should Be Taking Them
- Eating These 10 Foods May Make You Live Longer
- 8 Tips To Grow Your Perfect Teeth Naturally
- 5 Healthy Valentine’s Gift Ideas that are Better than a Box of Chocolates
- The Best Gut Healing Diet Plan
- Effective Ways to Treat Your Vitiligo
- 5 Health-Related New Year’s Resolutions That Are Not Focused on Losing Weight
- 10 Things That Women With Great Teeth Do Everyday
- How to Treat Chlorine Damaged Hair
- 7 Natural Ways to Prevent and Relieve Heartburn
- Does Drinking Beer Make You Fat?
- 7 Tips to Make your Child Happy
- November is National Diabetes Awareness Month : Here’s How to Get Involved
- Most Common Beauty Self Esteem Issues Women Face
- How to Create Your Personal Health Journal
- This is How Sugar Can Be Toxic to Your Mental Health
- Magic of The 3 R’s of Workout Recovery Nutrition
- 7 Ways to cleanse your body naturally with the detox diet.
- 5 reasons to try MMA for fitness
Author Archives: Toni Marie
When it comes to high sugar intake, we immediately think of its negative impact on our physical health – tooth decay, obesity, heart disease, and of course, diabetes. However, what we don’t know is that too much sugar in our … Continue reading
Journal writing is more than just documenting experiences, daily planning or expressing ideas and thoughts through writing – it’s actually an effective tool to improve one’s emotional, mental and physical health. Some of you may think that journals Read more … Continue reading
If you are tired of removing unwanted hair by shaving, waxing or tweezing, and dealing with razor burns, ingrown hair, 5 o’clock shadows, and weekly salon trips, a laser hair removal treatment would be the best solution for you. But … Continue reading
Fitness-themed subscription boxes are perfect for individuals who need monthly encouragement for starting or keeping an active lifestyle, whether it’s a new gym gear every month, pre and post workout snacks, supplements, sports accessories and so Read more […]
Cooking your own meals will help you eat healthier and achieve your weight loss goals (and no, heating up pre-packaged meals doesn’t count). By doing this, you are in charge of what you’re eating and are able to monitor exactly … Continue reading