Search this site:
Have High Blood Pressure?
Top 100 Diet Blogs
Ebates — Money Back for Online Shopping!
- How to Treat Chlorine Damaged Hair
- 7 Natural Ways to Prevent and Relieve Heartburn
- Does Drinking Beer Make You Fat?
- 7 Tips to Make your Child Happy
- November is National Diabetes Awareness Month : Here’s How to Get Involved
- Most Common Beauty Self Esteem Issues Women Face
- How to Create Your Personal Health Journal
- This is How Sugar Can Be Toxic to Your Mental Health
- Magic of The 3 R’s of Workout Recovery Nutrition
- 7 Ways to cleanse your body naturally with the detox diet.
- 5 reasons to try MMA for fitness
- Journal Your Way to Better Health
- Does Bodybuilding Aid in Weight Loss?
- When Would You Get a Heart Burn?
- Here’s Everything You Need to Know about Laser Hair Removal
- 5 Ways Weight Loss Surgery Works Better than Diets
- How Bodybuilding Changed My Life
- 5 Dangers of Using Adderall for Weight Loss
- How osteoarthritis can hurt your joints
- How Your Kitchen, Pantry, and Dining Area Can Promote Ideal and Healthy Eating Habits
Author Archives: Toni Marie
Heartburn – that painful burning feeling in your chest or throat. According to the American College of Gastroenterology, heartburn is a common digestive complaint that has been affecting more than 60 million Americans each month. To further understand Read more […]
Diabetes has been estimated to affect over 25 million people in the United States – that’s like one in 10 Americans. And according to the World Health Organization, the global prevalence of Diabetes continues to rise, especially in middle and … Continue reading
A health diary is highly recommended for those who are suffering from chronic illnesses like diabetes and hypertension, for pregnant women, or those battling with obesity and infertility. But a perfectly healthy person can also have a personal health Read … Continue reading
When it comes to high sugar intake, we immediately think of its negative impact on our physical health – tooth decay, obesity, heart disease, and of course, diabetes. However, what we don’t know is that too much sugar in our … Continue reading
Journal writing is more than just documenting experiences, daily planning or expressing ideas and thoughts through writing – it’s actually an effective tool to improve one’s emotional, mental and physical health. Some of you may think that journals Read more … Continue reading
If you are tired of removing unwanted hair by shaving, waxing or tweezing, and dealing with razor burns, ingrown hair, 5 o’clock shadows, and weekly salon trips, a laser hair removal treatment would be the best solution for you. But … Continue reading