Search this site:
Have High Blood Pressure?
Top 100 Diet Blogs
Ebates — Money Back for Online Shopping!
- Effective Ways to Treat Your Vitiligo
- 5 Health-Related New Year’s Resolutions That Are Not Focused on Losing Weight
- 10 Things That Women With Great Teeth Do Everyday
- How to Treat Chlorine Damaged Hair
- 7 Natural Ways to Prevent and Relieve Heartburn
- Does Drinking Beer Make You Fat?
- 7 Tips to Make your Child Happy
- November is National Diabetes Awareness Month : Here’s How to Get Involved
- Most Common Beauty Self Esteem Issues Women Face
- How to Create Your Personal Health Journal
- This is How Sugar Can Be Toxic to Your Mental Health
- Magic of The 3 R’s of Workout Recovery Nutrition
- 7 Ways to cleanse your body naturally with the detox diet.
- 5 reasons to try MMA for fitness
- Journal Your Way to Better Health
- Does Bodybuilding Aid in Weight Loss?
- When Would You Get a Heart Burn?
- Here’s Everything You Need to Know about Laser Hair Removal
- 5 Ways Weight Loss Surgery Works Better than Diets
- How Bodybuilding Changed My Life
Author Archives: Toni Marie
When it comes to setting up goals for the new year, weight loss often tops almost everyone’s list. But optimal health isn’t just about losing pounds and shrinking waistlines, it’s about reaching a level of health where you really feel … Continue reading
Heartburn – that painful burning feeling in your chest or throat. According to the American College of Gastroenterology, heartburn is a common digestive complaint that has been affecting more than 60 million Americans each month. To further understand Read more […]
Diabetes has been estimated to affect over 25 million people in the United States – that’s like one in 10 Americans. And according to the World Health Organization, the global prevalence of Diabetes continues to rise, especially in middle and … Continue reading
A health diary is highly recommended for those who are suffering from chronic illnesses like diabetes and hypertension, for pregnant women, or those battling with obesity and infertility. But a perfectly healthy person can also have a personal health Read … Continue reading
When it comes to high sugar intake, we immediately think of its negative impact on our physical health – tooth decay, obesity, heart disease, and of course, diabetes. However, what we don’t know is that too much sugar in our … Continue reading
Journal writing is more than just documenting experiences, daily planning or expressing ideas and thoughts through writing – it’s actually an effective tool to improve one’s emotional, mental and physical health. Some of you may think that journals Read more … Continue reading