Search this site:
Have High Blood Pressure?
Top 100 Diet Blogs
Ebates — Money Back for Online Shopping!
- How osteoarthritis can hurt your joints
- How Your Kitchen, Pantry, and Dining Area Can Promote Ideal and Healthy Eating Habits
- How to Choose Walking Shoes for Bad Knees – A Foolproof Guide
- 10 Design Elements that Make an Inspiring Home Gym
- Ways Working Out can Help Stop Drinking
- Eating these Foods after Your Workout Can Supercharge Your Results
- Five Sleep Tips for People With Migraines
- 7 Monday Morning Habits of Successful People That You Should Learn
- Try These 11 Poses And Get a Flat Belly
- 5 Practical ways help to live a healthy and happy life
- 7 tips to keep your diet on track while eating out
- What are the Best Depression Treatments?
- Lack of sleep can raise the risk of heart attack and stroke
- 9 Ways to Avoid Teeth Grinding
- How does Dirt Biking Help you Stay Fit?
- Emerging Healthcare Trends 2018 – An Overview
- Know Your Partner’s Blood Group – A must before Marriage
- Quick Tips For Better Fitness
- 5 Useful Tips for Traveling While You Are Pregnant
- How to Prepare for Going to the Gym 2018
Author Archives: pwtucker
There have been a slew of faddish diets, nutrition plans, and exercise gimmicks of late. It seems like every other day people are discussing the latest ‘breakthrough’ or ‘miracle supplement’ that is guaranteed to effect change and improve everything. Read … Continue reading
One thing I’ve become aware of as I’ve learned more about fitness, health and weight loss is that people want the results but they don’t want to do the work. To many people, fitness is about the reward, not the … Continue reading
We’ve all heard the same old promises and claims for miracle cures. Do this and you will have a six pack in three weeks. Yeah, right. What we want are practical pieces of advice that will make an actual difference … Continue reading
It’s easy to decide to get in shape, and so much harder to do so. How many of us have friends that swore they were going to drop thirty pounds, run a marathon, get back into their old pair of … Continue reading