Search this site:
Have High Blood Pressure?
Top 100 Diet Blogs
Ebates — Money Back for Online Shopping!
- 7 Tips to Make your Child Happy
- November is National Diabetes Awareness Month : Here’s How to Get Involved
- Most Common Beauty Self Esteem Issues Women Face
- How to Create Your Personal Health Journal
- This is How Sugar Can Be Toxic to Your Mental Health
- Magic of The 3 R’s of Workout Recovery Nutrition
- 7 Ways to cleanse your body naturally with the detox diet.
- 5 reasons to try MMA for fitness
- Journal Your Way to Better Health
- Does Bodybuilding Aid in Weight Loss?
- When Would You Get a Heart Burn?
- Here’s Everything You Need to Know about Laser Hair Removal
- 5 Ways Weight Loss Surgery Works Better than Diets
- How Bodybuilding Changed My Life
- 5 Dangers of Using Adderall for Weight Loss
- How osteoarthritis can hurt your joints
- How Your Kitchen, Pantry, and Dining Area Can Promote Ideal and Healthy Eating Habits
- How to Choose Walking Shoes for Bad Knees – A Foolproof Guide
- 10 Design Elements that Make an Inspiring Home Gym
- Ways Working Out can Help Stop Drinking
Author Archives: pwtucker
There have been a slew of faddish diets, nutrition plans, and exercise gimmicks of late. It seems like every other day people are discussing the latest ‘breakthrough’ or ‘miracle supplement’ that is guaranteed to effect change and improve everything. Read … Continue reading
One thing I’ve become aware of as I’ve learned more about fitness, health and weight loss is that people want the results but they don’t want to do the work. To many people, fitness is about the reward, not the … Continue reading
We’ve all heard the same old promises and claims for miracle cures. Do this and you will have a six pack in three weeks. Yeah, right. What we want are practical pieces of advice that will make an actual difference … Continue reading
It’s easy to decide to get in shape, and so much harder to do so. How many of us have friends that swore they were going to drop thirty pounds, run a marathon, get back into their old pair of … Continue reading