Search this site:
Have High Blood Pressure?
Top 100 Diet Blogs
Ebates — Money Back for Online Shopping!
- Effective Ways to Treat Your Vitiligo
- 5 Health-Related New Year’s Resolutions That Are Not Focused on Losing Weight
- 10 Things That Women With Great Teeth Do Everyday
- How to Treat Chlorine Damaged Hair
- 7 Natural Ways to Prevent and Relieve Heartburn
- Does Drinking Beer Make You Fat?
- 7 Tips to Make your Child Happy
- November is National Diabetes Awareness Month : Here’s How to Get Involved
- Most Common Beauty Self Esteem Issues Women Face
- How to Create Your Personal Health Journal
- This is How Sugar Can Be Toxic to Your Mental Health
- Magic of The 3 R’s of Workout Recovery Nutrition
- 7 Ways to cleanse your body naturally with the detox diet.
- 5 reasons to try MMA for fitness
- Journal Your Way to Better Health
- Does Bodybuilding Aid in Weight Loss?
- When Would You Get a Heart Burn?
- Here’s Everything You Need to Know about Laser Hair Removal
- 5 Ways Weight Loss Surgery Works Better than Diets
- How Bodybuilding Changed My Life
Author Archives: Howard
If you are overweight, over 50, and chronically exhausted, you are probably taking statins. The odds are good enough that I could make that a blanket bet, and make a lot of money on it. Chronic exhaustion is the #1 side-effect of statins. Chronic exhaustion is not just a normal part of aging. Continue reading
I had the privilege of meeting Dave Asprey on last year’s Low-Carb Cruise (you might still be able get in on this year’s cruise, even though the initial deadline for signing up has passed). In his talk, he brewed and … Continue reading