Search this site:
Have High Blood Pressure?
Top 100 Diet Blogs
Ebates — Money Back for Online Shopping!
- How osteoarthritis can hurt your joints
- How Your Kitchen, Pantry, and Dining Area Can Promote Ideal and Healthy Eating Habits
- How to Choose Walking Shoes for Bad Knees – A Foolproof Guide
- 10 Design Elements that Make an Inspiring Home Gym
- Ways Working Out can Help Stop Drinking
- Eating these Foods after Your Workout Can Supercharge Your Results
- Five Sleep Tips for People With Migraines
- 7 Monday Morning Habits of Successful People That You Should Learn
- Try These 11 Poses And Get a Flat Belly
- 5 Practical ways help to live a healthy and happy life
- 7 tips to keep your diet on track while eating out
- What are the Best Depression Treatments?
- Lack of sleep can raise the risk of heart attack and stroke
- 9 Ways to Avoid Teeth Grinding
- How does Dirt Biking Help you Stay Fit?
- Emerging Healthcare Trends 2018 – An Overview
- Know Your Partner’s Blood Group – A must before Marriage
- Quick Tips For Better Fitness
- 5 Useful Tips for Traveling While You Are Pregnant
- How to Prepare for Going to the Gym 2018
Author Archives: Howard
If you are overweight, over 50, and chronically exhausted, you are probably taking statins. The odds are good enough that I could make that a blanket bet, and make a lot of money on it. Chronic exhaustion is the #1 side-effect of statins. Chronic exhaustion is not just a normal part of aging. Continue reading
I had the privilege of meeting Dave Asprey on last year’s Low-Carb Cruise (you might still be able get in on this year’s cruise, even though the initial deadline for signing up has passed). In his talk, he brewed and … Continue reading