Search this site:
Have High Blood Pressure?
Top 100 Diet Blogs
Ebates — Money Back for Online Shopping!
- How to Treat Chlorine Damaged Hair
- 7 Natural Ways to Prevent and Relieve Heartburn
- Does Drinking Beer Make You Fat?
- 7 Tips to Make your Child Happy
- November is National Diabetes Awareness Month : Here’s How to Get Involved
- Most Common Beauty Self Esteem Issues Women Face
- How to Create Your Personal Health Journal
- This is How Sugar Can Be Toxic to Your Mental Health
- Magic of The 3 R’s of Workout Recovery Nutrition
- 7 Ways to cleanse your body naturally with the detox diet.
- 5 reasons to try MMA for fitness
- Journal Your Way to Better Health
- Does Bodybuilding Aid in Weight Loss?
- When Would You Get a Heart Burn?
- Here’s Everything You Need to Know about Laser Hair Removal
- 5 Ways Weight Loss Surgery Works Better than Diets
- How Bodybuilding Changed My Life
- 5 Dangers of Using Adderall for Weight Loss
- How osteoarthritis can hurt your joints
- How Your Kitchen, Pantry, and Dining Area Can Promote Ideal and Healthy Eating Habits
Author Archives: Guest Content
This may seem like a ridiculous subject considering that we take a breath every few seconds. There are surprising number of people, however, who experience breathing difficulties. Many choose to ignore the symptoms as they get used to breathing in … Continue reading
Can T2 diabetes really be reversed? Yes — provided it has not progressed to the point where your pancreas has complete given up the ghost. Even then, changing your diet can help — a lot. The starting point of “curing(*)” … Continue reading
I am a musician (in addition to having an interest in nutrition and health), so the following video caught my attention. This video addresses the question, “Do diet and exercise affect your musical performance?” Of course they do. In this … Continue reading
Carrageenan, derived from red seaweed, is commonly used as food additive. You can find this ingredient in many processed foods like soymilk, chocolate, yoghurt, and ice cream. Carrageenan is a thickening agent that makes low fat or non-fat food products … Continue reading
Sans age, weight and gender, the greatest conundrum of the era is to figure the easiest and the right way to lose weight. You may be health conscious, looks conscious or simply a subject of self-loathing but the idea of … Continue reading
The number of people running marathons for the first time is steadily increasing, as is the number of preventable running-related injuries and other problems. If you are thinking about running in a marathon (or a half-marathon), great! However, if Read … Continue reading