Search this site:
Have High Blood Pressure?
Top 100 Diet Blogs
Ebates — Money Back for Online Shopping!
- Try These 11 Poses And Get a Flat Belly
- 5 Practical ways help to live a healthy and happy life
- 7 tips to keep your diet on track while eating out
- What are the Best Depression Treatments?
- Lack of sleep can raise the risk of heart attack and stroke
- 9 Ways to Avoid Teeth Grinding
- How does Dirt Biking Help you Stay Fit?
- Emerging Healthcare Trends 2018 – An Overview
- Know Your Partner’s Blood Group – A must before Marriage
- Quick Tips For Better Fitness
- 5 Useful Tips for Traveling While You Are Pregnant
- How to Prepare for Going to the Gym 2018
- 7 Facts about Hair Loss
- Telemedicine and Nutritional Counseling for Chronic Patients
- 8 Amazing Health Benefits of Almonds Nutrition
- Liver disease – A Leading Killer by 2020
- 8 Incredible Health Benefits of Chamomile
- How To Use Castor Oil To Treat Hair Loss
- 5 General Health Complications Occur During Pregnancy and Their Solutions
- Eating to Combat Mental Lethargy
Author Archives: Guest Content
This may seem like a ridiculous subject considering that we take a breath every few seconds. There are surprising number of people, however, who experience breathing difficulties. Many choose to ignore the symptoms as they get used to breathing in … Continue reading
Can T2 diabetes really be reversed? Yes — provided it has not progressed to the point where your pancreas has complete given up the ghost. Even then, changing your diet can help — a lot. The starting point of “curing(*)” … Continue reading
I am a musician (in addition to having an interest in nutrition and health), so the following video caught my attention. This video addresses the question, “Do diet and exercise affect your musical performance?” Of course they do. In this … Continue reading
Carrageenan, derived from red seaweed, is commonly used as food additive. You can find this ingredient in many processed foods like soymilk, chocolate, yoghurt, and ice cream. Carrageenan is a thickening agent that makes low fat or non-fat food products … Continue reading
If you are like me, you have probably been to a doctor with the “symptom = pill” mentality, and may have been prescribed hypertension medication such as amlodipine besylate. Not only did it not work very well, but it probably … Continue reading