Do you want to look more beautiful and to have a nice shaped body?
You don’t need to starve and keep some crazy diet. It is enough to change your eating habits. If you plan your daily meals, chew slowly, eat more fruit and vegetable and reduce high-fat foods, the results will be great.
Fast Weight Loss Tips:
Note what you eat and drink during the day. You do not have to count calories, just note the approximate quantity.
- Reduce the intake of fats. It means to use a smaller amount of butter, oil, breads…
- Sweets, chocolates, cookies … these sweet foods you should eat only twice a week.
- Try to eat more food rich in protein and low in fat: chicken, fish, beans, cheese or low-fat yogurt, eggs, nuts…
- Combine healthy eating with exercising (fitness, running, swimming, ride a bike…)
- Prepare at least one lunch per week without some fat cheese and meat. Instead that, add whole grains, vegetables or beans.
- Eat at least two servings of fruit per day, for dessert or snack.
- Drink water instead of soft drinks. Also avoid alcohol. Glass of water with a slice of lemon in the morning can refresh you.
- Eat more vegetables for lunch and dinner. Prepare some healthy vegetable salads.
- Eat slowly.
- For snacks you should eat grated carrot. Carrot is an excellent source of vitamins.
- For breakfast eat oatmeal. Oats contain fiber that can help in digestion and will give you a feeling of satiety.
- Plan your meals. Stick to the plan and always have some healthy food on hand. If you do not stick to the plan, you have bigger chance to take some high calorie foods.
- Always turn off the TV while eating. Also, forget about snacks while watching a movie. It has been proven that we eat larger portions in front of the TV.
It has been proven that some products add extra pounds, and some, thanks to their specific properties, burn excess pounds. Many studies show that consuming the “second ones” is one of the most effective way to reduce and control our weight.
Healthy Foods That Burn Excess Fat
This healthy tea prevents the formation of human cancer cells, and also helps in the prevention of cardiovascular disease, but also has a positive impact on our metabolism. It is believed that if we drink five cups of green tea we burn 70-80 calories.
Studies have shown that a quarter teaspoon of cinnamon helps for efficient utilization of sugar and reduces blood sugar levels. It can be used to replace sugar, because it has a naturally sweet taste.
With regular consumption of half a grapefruit, or 150ml grapefruit juice during each meal, we can reduce 4 pounds in 2 weeks. Grapefruit reduce insulin levels and thereby reduce the desire to eat. If you do not like grapefruit, you can mix with orange or lemon juice, which will additionally boost your immunity.
Foods rich in protein
Proteins are necessary for the creation of muscle mass, and as is known, the more muscle mass you have, the less fat you will have. The best sources of protein are chicken meat, fish, eggs, lean beef, beans, nuts and seeds, quinoa, spirulina, lentils…
Low calorie dairy products
These products not only supply the body with calcium, but also increase the production of vitamin D, which stimulates the cells to burn more fat. Be sure to include these products in your diet.
Spicy food helps in melting fat and speeds up your metabolism. But you should avoid spicy foods like spicy chips and spicy baked food.
If you don’t drink enough water, it will be very difficult to reduce weight. Lack of fluids in the body slows down the metabolism. That leads to reduction of blood glucose levels, fatigue, and causes headache.
Follow these tips, eat these foods and achieve your desired result !